We hope you enjoyed the first part of this two-part special guest week episode! In the second instalment of this episode with Nicole Faid; Bryce, Ben and Nicole all go into more detail concerning conveyancing, whilst focusing on some of the following areas:
- Off the plan contracts: What to expect and be aware of
- Possibility of getting your deposit back if you decide to pull out of the deal
- Anecdotes with regards to purchasers and a vendors’ deal
- Why is it important to get contract reviews and is it too late if the contract has already been signed?
- A purchaser’s rights when buying a property and what the condition of the property should be like after the deal has been made
- What is considered as an acceptable amount of compensation if there are faults to be repaired on the property?
- The difference between joint tenants and tenants in common
- What is spousal transfer and how it works?
And of course, there is so much more they talk about and in a lot more detail. With a lot more laughs, jokes and information for you all; make sure you don’t miss the second part of episode 107 and don’t forget to stay tuned for Bryce’s Life Hack and Ben’s “Did you Know…” segment.
If you like this podcast: “Contract Reviews, Off The Plan and SMSF Purchases and more – Chat with Nicole Faid, Principal of Accord Conveyancing”, don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://www.thepropertycouch.com.au/topics/