This time on our Special Guest Episode, we’ve got Veronica Morgan on the Couch! Most of you would have known her as the co-hosts of Location Location Location Australia on Foxtel Lifestyle Channel with Bryce but when they aren’t filming, Veronica is the Founder and Principal of Good Deeds Property Buyers. She is also the Vice President of the Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA) and an active property investor herself.
So for today’s episode, the three of them will be talking about:
- What does REBAA do and why did she join it?
- Her transition from a selling agent to a buyers agent – why did she switch sides?
- How is the regulation in Sydney differs from other states such as the gazumping law?
- Her journey as a property investor – what motivated her to start investing?
- How did the recent market boom in Sydney affect her role as a buyers agent
- What are some of the principals and strategies when it comes to building a property portfolio after the boom
- Her asset selection tips to finding an investment grade property
- Some of the mistakes and lessons learn in her property investment journey
PS: We hope you enjoy watching the video and we would really like to hear what you think about it! If you like it, let us know and we will produce this more regularly. 🙂
If you like this podcast: “Building a property portfolio after the boom – Chat with Veronica Morgan”, don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://www.thepropertycouch.com.au/topics/