Due to there being an excess of absolute gold in yet another special guest week episode, we’ve had to split this week’s episode into two! Today joining Bryce and Ben for this hour long episode is Nicole Faid, principal and founder of Accord Conveyancing. With over 25 years of industry experience, and managing around 15,000 conveyancing transactions during her career so far, the insights and opinion she provides are not to be missed out on.
In this part, Bryce, Ben and Nicole discuss some of the following areas:
- Her story and how she got into Conveyancing
- What Conveyancing actually means and what the process is
- How is the settlement process like and what are the paperwork and due diligence involved
- What are the common road blocks a conveyancer or solicitor faced at settlement
- Will there be a unified conveyancing legislation across Australia
- Questions a client should be asking a Conveyancer
- Different clauses that property buyers should put into their contracts
- Some tips to ensure a smooth settlement
And so much more! To learn more, make sure to tune in, and remember to listen to the next part as well!
If you like this podcast: “What Is Conveyancing and How Does It Help With The Settlement Process? – Chat with Nicole Faid, Principal of Accord Conveyancing”, don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://www.thepropertycouch.com.au/topics/